Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

On Japanese TV during November!

edited November 2016 in Writing
I am gobsmacked - one of my photo haiku is featured on a television programme HAIKU MASTERS until the end of November! :)

https://seaviewwarrenpoint.wordpress.com/2016/10/28/the-role-of-fusoku-furi-in-the-art-of-photo-haiku/
Tagged:

Comments

• Congratulations, Seaview. An excellent photo haiku, with more than the sense of abandonment.

• How wonderful, Seaview! Congratulations.
  • edited November 2016
    Wow! That's like having a painting hung at the Tate.
  • Congratulations!
  • Excellent, Seaview!
  • That's fantastic Seaview. Congratulations. :)
  • I'm thrilled that we have a Haiku Star in our midst. :)
  • Fabulous, seaview, you deserve it!
  • Wow that's amazing! Well done indeed!
  • Well done. I love it.
  • wow! well done and deserved.
  • Thanks, everyone. I immediately ran to show it to my mum
  • It's very poignant.
  • Thanks, Liz. I was so surprised that they chose mine as they have had nearly 4000 submissions from 89 countries around the world :-O

I didn't win the monthly award - I predicted that the pumpkin/migrants one would as it was so powerful.
  • You really are excellent at haiku, and this is proof!

Wouldn't it e great if British TV had poems and art on one of the channels?
  • At least Radio 4 has Poetry Please to listen to.
  • You really are excellent at haiku, and this is proof!

Wouldn't it e great if British TV had poems and art on one of the channels?
    Thanks so much, Liz :\"> and yes, it would.
  • At least Radio 4 has Poetry Please to listen to.
    I'm terrible, Claudia - I don't listen to radio at all! :O

When I'm in the house during the day it is in complete silence.
  • Me, too. Can't bear the radio. Or indeed any noise.The rain is ok just now on the skylight.
  • I thought I'd already congratulated you, but as it's such good news it won't hurt if I am repeating myself ... CONGRATULATIONS!
  • I love Radio 4 because it has so many interesting, informative, good quality programmes.
  • Wouldn't be without my radio, good choice of station. I flick back and forth between
    R4, and R4x.
  • Love it. Less is so more.
  • I love Radio 4 because it has so many interesting, informative, good quality programmes.
    It's weird, Claudia. I can't even have a proper conversation with someone if there's a radio on in the background. Maybe my brain needs rewiring! :)
  • I thought I'd already congratulated you, but as it's such good news it won't hurt if I am repeating myself ... CONGRATULATIONS!
    I think you may have done on FB, Phots - but it certainly doesn't cause me any injury to hear it again!

:D