Welcome to Talkback!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's in February 2017's Writing Magazines?
  • Who's in February 2017's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 5th January so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

(And with Monday being in lieu of Sunday it could be later arriving.)

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.
  • Carol said:

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine . . .

Aha, so we're getting a bonus magazine of a different label this month?

• Well we never really changed it when Writers News was put into WM, PET, rather than being two magazines that arrived together for subscribers. :)
  • My copy has arrived.
  • Huh? Do you (BB) live next door to the printer?
  • Not me! Boooo...
  • The post has just arrived and my copy is now sat on my desk waiting to be opened.
  • Mine arrived this morning. I will dive in this evening. :)
  • Had a quick look through and didn't see any names I recognise from Talkbackers.
  • Just flicked through mine and folded down a corner (can't remember why).
  • Woops, I also live next to the printer.
  • Mine's just arrived.
  • goldstick features on page 54. I mention it only because she isn't a frequent visitor.
  • Oh, recognised the name but didn't know from where
  • Mine arrived, which is a neat trick considering we are still getting Christmas cards that were posted in mid-December.
    That printer must be huge, PET - I live next door to it too.
  • Will someone confess to living WITH the printer?
  • I live next to Webbo :P
  • Feeling miffed. Not got mine yet. Maybe I should move in with the printer!
  • mine not here yet either maybe today
  • I was hoping the piece about mine and Mutley's book would be in this issue - hopefully next month.
  • :)
    Mine was waiting for me when I got home this afternoon.