Welcome to Talkback!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged

Anyone Interested in Getting Some Writing Work Done?
  • If anyone is interested in getting some writing work done then you can hire me here: https://www.fiverr.com/omerkam/devote-my-time-to-writing-you-an-article-or-a-blog
  • LizLiz
    Why would you ask that on a forum bristling with creative writers? Know your market. If you can't get that right I'm not sure I'd trust your creative writing.
  • CarolCarol
    Why would I want someone else to write for me!!!
  • marcB
    Yeah, I can manage ok on my own, thank you.
  • neilneil
    I'm never quite comfortable with the word 'wordsmith' and here we have, for God's sake, the word 'wordcraft' as well
  • What a fabulous idea.

Why spend my time crafting my novel, developing characters and their relationships, plotting and fine tuning the twists and turns in my narrative when I can simply pay some one else to "wordcraft" it for me?
    You are quite correct in saying "time is of the essence".....

Ta ra, Omer.

PS. Good luck with flogging your writing services to a forum full of writers.
  • ana sana s
    Your magic has expired on your product page. I can improve it for you for £10.69.
  • There are plonkers and there are prize plonkers - we didn't draw the short straw then :))