Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Clicking Webbo

edited May 2006 in - WM and WN

Comments

• What a mover!
  • Going on a holiday Webbo? I like the grass skirt.
  • I know there's talk of a drought, but it's been raining here this morning. It's not a rain dance you're doing, by any chance?
  • How long has Webbo been doing that dance? He's  going to have problems with his neck if he doesn't stop soon!
  • He'll be alright as long as we don't keep clicking on him to see his moves.
  • I just clicked on him - wow.
  • Amboline - Webbo is wearing sunglasses, a bright shirt and a grass skirt which must be very long because you can't see his legs! He's standing in the shade of a palm tree and there's an enormous sun.

It's not fair that you're missing out on such a picture of elegance as Webbo dancing to the beat of a drum!
  • I could have sworn there was a palm tree there - but there isn't! Unless there was and someone has chopped it down!!
  • woo hoo! Go Webbo! Mind you, his drum has woken up the dog...
  • I'd still like to know what happened to the palm tree!

Did I really imagine it?
  • Didn't you want to take dancing Webbo as well?
  • Have you seen Webbo at the foot of the About Us page?

He looks very dinky with his wandering eyes, etc!!
  • I take it Webbo is a footie fan ... Doesn't he look darn cute in his new black referee outfit?
  • That is a referee outfit, right?
  • Who are all those nasty people kicking footballs at his little head?
  • 'not me' said smiling Stan.
    'I'm a well behaved little man'.
  • I just clicked on Webbo after seeing this mention. Think I prefer the holiday togs. He looks like a stern teacher now, about to call time on a group of boisterous Talkbackers.
  • 'Please, please Webbo don't give me a dention'.
  • Arrrghhhh!!!!!!  Can't escape football wherever I go!  Even Talkback isn't sacred!!!!!  Went into a shop, today - selling tellies - guess what's on 'em...

On the news every day...

People tooting horns in the street because...

Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I sympathise. Every time I go in to Woolworths they have a wide screen tv playing England matches DVD's. every time it's England versus Argentina. You have to wait in the queue and put up with it. I'd like to shortcircuit the b***** thing!
  • Did you see the footwork? - it's like having our very own Rooney - we can call him Webbo Wayne
  • ... Hope Webbo's metatarsal is OK ... what a palava ... I'm sorry but what has the world come to when a broken foot bone has as much status as news of deaths, atrocities and tragedies in this country and abroad?  No offence to football lovers, I don't have much interest in the game; I do, however, have a live and let live attitude to these things and say to each his/her own, but there's a limit!
  • MDD - It's like having the daftness that is Big Brother reported as news. There must be other lighthearted stuff they could use instead.
  • I bought a football hat with bells on it and put it on my head after the morning service yesterday. This amused the children - and some of the adults - who know how much I hate football.
  • Stan - If only you could put a photo on here!