Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

I'm on Google!

Comments

• I'm jumping for joy because if you google my name and/or my website name I get three listings. This is great for me because I have been working on getting recognised since February this year. My next step is to write a couple of e-books for the site. Now if only I can get people posting on my blog ....
  • Good one dreaminspires. I just googled you and took a look at your site. Well done.
  • Well done!
  • Congratulations!
  • Great news
  • Thank you so much everyone for your congrats etc.

SallyQ thank you for the good advice and for visiting my website. I am actually doing some of what you say. I hadn't thought about guestbooks though, thanks for that. The only thing about mentioning too much on forums is people think you are spamming them. Absolute Write in particular is getting a bit shirty about it. It does help though having a signature section at the bottom of a post so that you can put it in and people can click on it if they like. Perhaps Webbo might think about this some time?

Thanks again and I will certainly visit your website SallyQ.
  • Hi SallyQ,

Once again I am indebted to you for your timely advice and support. I, like you, think it is very important to involve yourself in forum/blog posting totally. It is all to easy to spot the 'post and runners'. I think it's great to at least try to help someone else out or offer them some support if I can. My counselling training comes in handy with that.
  • Hi dreaminspires.  I've just typed you into google and you were the first on the list!  I've had a quick look at your website and will have a better look later at my leisure.  Well done.