Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Almost published

edited March 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• I'm over the moon tonight. One of my short stories has been accepted for publication by The People's Friend. It will be my first and I am so excited. I can't stop reading the letter.
  • Well Done!!!
  • Bingo, Sylvia! I'm really pleased for you. Well done!
  • I love to hear of people's successes in writing, congratulations Sylvia!
  • Well done, Sylvia. Yes, please let us know when it will be published.
  • Terrific Sylvia. Thrilled for you. Although I don't know the mag intimately, those who do seem to think its a tricky market to crack. Well done.
  • Well done Sylvia, that's fantastic news! Hope you celebrate!
  • Hi Sylvia,
    Well Done & many congratulations on the publication of your story - do let us know which issue it will appear in, we'll all buy a copy, their circulation will shoot up that week!

Lizzie
  • Great News - Fantastic - do let us know which issue.
  • Oh that's wonderful Sylvia! I am so pleased for you - congratulations!

loads love, Phoenix
  • Well done Sylvia.  Tried one of mine with People's Friend but it came right back! 
  • Thank you all very much indeed for your messages of congratulation. You lot are so wonderful. I feel very proud to be associated with you. It's like being part of a great big happy, loving family. I’ll let you know, as soon as I know myself, when my story is to be published. Thank you all again.

Sylvia XXX
  • Fantastic, Sylvia!  Look forward to reading it.