Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

My Book Finally Published!

edited January 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hi All,

Just to let you know, my novel is finally in print, and for sale. You can find out more by visting; www.stevenwardell.co.uk.
  • Hi there,

well done on getting your book published.
  • Good on you!  As we say in another forum I frequent:

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations Slopey. A lot of hard work rewarded.
    I salute you, my friend...Now get on with the next one!
  • Congratulations Slopey!
  • Congratulations from me too, Slopey.
  • Congratulations on your achievement. Best Wishes!
  • Well done, Slopey. What a thrill it must be. I'm happy for you.
  • well done! what an accomplishment!
  • My novel; THE ULTIMATE, is a modern day crime thriller.
    Set in modern day London and surrounding areas the main character; Gregory Jason O’Hara feels abandoned and alone. Continuing his day to day routine; as well as being a popular person, everything seems normal; hidden underneath his cool, calm exterior the lava is bubbling. During his young life Greg has witnessed society change; the breed of scum, unable to understand how those can hurt the people they love. Greg decides that during a chance meeting in a busy pub the time has come for someone to take a stand. Greg allows the prospective victims a kind of self-selection; he then studies them and their lives; it is that what dictates how and when they reach their demise. New Scotland Yard is clueless on who is committing these crimes, and decides to draft in Terry Bane, a 46 year old ex-detective; now reporting for Thames Television. As the plot thickens, Greg decides to up the anti in his game. Greg does his own investigation into everyone he impacts on; this includes the detectives chasing him. His attention to detail is unflawed; though is it?
    ‘How did you catch me?’ Greg asks the detective.
    ‘You made two fatal mistakes’. Terry replies.
                                                    This is a novel with a twist; when the reader is sent spiraling, that is when they will be hungry for the sequel.                                                 
  • Wow!  I'm impressed.  Congratulation and hope it goes well.
  • Wow, congratulations! It sounds great, I'm hooked already.
  • Congratulations from me too!
  • Nice One Slope!
  • Well done, Slopey - may you have many more books published.
  • Well done Slopey, hope the sequel is well on its way.
  • Yes carol, the sequel is 30k words complete. So not doing too badly.
    Thaks all for your kind words of encouragement!