Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Seasonal things

edited December 2005 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hope nobody minds, or is offended, but may I take this opportunity to wish all talkbackers and their families a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.
    Let's hope for new or continued success for all as well as peace and happiness. Now...GET WRITING!
    Courierjohn and family
    xxx
  • Thanks John, same to you.  I am really looking forward to the Christams shutdown to catch up on writing projects.  Merry Christmas everyone!!
  • Hi CJ, I am whatever the opposite of offended is (pleased?)that you took time out to say this. The same to you and yours. As for writing: it's CHRISTMAS CARDS, CHRISTMAS CARDS, CHRISTMAS CARDS........
  • ...CHRISTMAS CARDS... I have to write the CHRISMAS CARDS! Season's Greetings OR Greetings of the Season? Oh, well...
    "I wish you a merry Christmas
    And a happy New Year;
    A pocket full of money
    And a cellar full of beer,
    And a great fat pig
    To last you all the year."
  • Thanks John
    I love Christmas.  Looking forward to all the family, tinsel,turkey and 'xmas cheer' I can get. Go for it!
  • Thank you, John. A Merry Christmas to you and your family and to all Talkbackers and their families.

I've got a glass of wine here. (The first today, honest.) So here's to everyone and here's hoping we all get published in 2006.

Sylvia XXX
  • Merry Christmas everyone, happy writing and may all your words find a home.
  • Thanks John. Happy Christmas from me too.
  • Just to add my compliments of this Season to you all.

Thank you Talkbackers for the shared interests and unstinted support.

Merry Christmas,
    Jan.
  • Enjoy your cruise writeman - will you be letting us know the title of your novel so we can look out for it when it hits the bookshelves.  An exciting time for you I think.  Good luck.
  • Just wanted to add my best wishes to everyone for Christmas- and the winter solstice. Hope it is peaceful and most of all gives you a book of snippets for future writing.
    My little darlings (yes I am being sarcastic)finish school on Wednesday and I still have a long mental list of things to do.
    I won't be dropping in to talkback until the New Year, so have a great time whatever you do.
  • Well done, Writeman. I hope your novel sells well.
  • Happy Christmas all!
  • Happy Christmas, John, and to everyone on talkback. Hope you all have a lovely time! I'm going to try and gets lots of writing done as I'm off work.

All the best and happy writing! :)

Helen
  • merry xmas and a happy new year to all! Hope 2006 is magical and you all see your writing dreams becoming a reality.