Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Coffee and Cake Stories

edited September 2014 in - Writing Tales
The Cappuccino Collection of my short stories is in the Kindle Store today. It's only £1.77 and there are 20 stories. Bargain. The print version will be out in a couple of weeks. Have a peep and let me know what you think.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cappuccino-Collection-stories-warm-heart-ebook/dp/B00NR39TXQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1411375805&sr=8-2&keywords=Kay+Seeley

Comments

• Like the cover, casey!

There's no 'Look inside' feature enabled yet, so I'll have a nose later.
  • Thanks TN.
  • Looks great.
  • It looks good and I think the title's great. Makes me think you could have a series of these collections all named after different coffees.
  • Title, cover and strap line all look great. Will there be a Look Inside facility, Casey?
    Good luck with it in any event.
  • Certainly looks delicious...!
  • There should be a look inside facility. I'll check it out. I don't know why it's not there.
  • It can take a while to come through, casey. I waited over a week for it to show with my last book.
  • Wow - you're already at 95 000!

How did you manage that? Did you use particular keywords?
  • Thanks TN. Yes, apparently the look inside will be coming. Not sure what the stats mean or how they work. I'm a complete dummy when it comes to anything technical. Is 95,000 good then?
  • Well, I know it's a big number, but some (most) of my books are in the hundreds of thousands! If you've had a few people buy on the same day, I think it makes a big difference to your ranking. Maybe that's it.
  • Whoa! You've sold 95,000 copies in a few days at £1.77 a time? Am I understanding this correctly????
    Well done! Love the cover
  • Think Casey means it was at 95,000 in the rankings.