Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in March 2018's Writing Magazines?

edited January 2018 in - WM and WN
Who's in March 2018's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 1st February so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Comments

• Lots of TBers!
  • I've spotted two
  • I've spotted one.
  • You lot are clearly lucky as all I received in the post today was a bill.

I've seen the cover on Facebook so the office obviously have their copy.
  • Mine arrived this morning. Will look at it tonight.
  • Read it from cover to cover in bed last night. Don't do that very often!

TB tally: three
  • Mine arrived this morning - only just retrieved it from the post box. I've had a quick skim and only spotted one tber so far.
  • Mine arrived.

Haven't had time to read it yet, let alone open it.

• Two three one two three... it sounds like a marching song in here!
  • Anyone still waiting for their copy?
  • Thrilled to be quoted in Margaret James' article on grip-lit!
    (Also pleased to have found a home for my back copies of WM, a friend's son has just started writing a novel. I hate it when I have to put magazines in the recycling)
  • Well done Sally.
  • Excellent Sally!
  • Ooh! I haven't read that article yet Sally. Congratulations!

The three tbers I have now spotted aren't regulars on talkback, so unfortunately I doubt if they'll post on this thread. :(
  • How lovely, Sally!
  • Nice one, sally.
  • Congratulations, Sally.
  • Well done Sally - and I bet that young man has read them cover to cover already!
  • edited February 2018
    Well done, Sally. Our local library has just started up a writing group and my friend gave all her back issues to the librarian which is a great idea, so I’ll do the same.

Haven’t got around to looking at the March issue yet so I’ll put on my sleuthing hat!