Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

A Growth

edited January 2009 in - Website Problems
When I post, I seem to end up with additional numbers after my name. In a week, I've now managed to grow to 4 pages!

I'm fearful that if I keep on posting I will become too huge for TB! :-( Please help.

:-)

Comments

• Monkeynuts, panic not.

It's simply because you also have a thread with exactly the same name as your user name.

I thought you were all jesting when you mentioned it before.

See? Your growth can be explained!
  • Ah-ha! Thank you BB.

I was so concerned that I'd be one big blob on TB and people would want to bully me, call me names and throw stones at me. :-(
  • Are you still hopping? I can't tell.
  • Yes <hop, hop> I'm still <hop, hop, hop> hopping. :-)
  • Course, I might be wrong. You might be about to explode...
  • [taking many paces back towards the other side of the road; prepares to witness the 'Big Bang' with goggles, leather boots, large mac pulled up at the collar]

[Ehm, the boots are not necessary, only 'nice' to wear]
  • Tad kinky if you ask me.
  • edited January 2009
    Some mothers with babies in the prams just crossed the road when they saw me.

Strange what some people do; there's a zebra crossing just two yards away from me. They could have crossed here.
  • Scary. Just very, very scary.
  • Indeed.
    This is a very busy road. Anything could have happened to them.

[shakes head]
  • Can you run in those boots?
  • Are you kidding?
    It takes all my attention just to stay upright.
    The shear length of those heels...

"Why not 'height'?" I hear you ask, well I measured them when I first tried them on, and wasn't then able to stand upright, so they were long.
  • Size isn't all. But I suppose being 5'2" you need a boost.
  • Yes, not many people are that 'long'!
  • Boost or bust?
  • Gully with a bust? AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • Not quite there yet, but well on the way to doing without you females.

DIY takes on WHOLE new dimensions.