Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Missing bios for TB anthology

edited May 2009 in - Reading
Have just been told that these people who are included in the anthology have not submitted biographies yet. (don't blame me if you have sent...blame the bio editor! ;) )

IG
Bill
Gully
Karen
Nephilim's Child
Megan Kellend
Maya
Lol B/Lol Barnes
Bill Haddow-Allen
Cladia
Robin Barker
Karen Messruther
Brenda Abou El Ola
Paulh

Please could you send asap to Susan and cc me in, or me and cc Susan in !
(Lexia will endeavour to do own today - I promise !)

If there are any errors here, I apologise wholeheartedly, but could you please let us know if this is the case.

We hope to circulate a list of all the biographies when complete to check that all are ok by the authors and no one has been missed off.

Comments

• got an assignment due in soon so will have to work on Bio after that... will try to write something this weekend
  • Will try to get mine to you this weekend
  • Lexia - it's very honest of you to admit to not having written your own bio!
  • edited May 2009
    Thanks Lexia! Please note that this is not a complete list. It's just what we have as of today.

Some are pending - waiting on a response to some suggestions.

The rest? The sooner the better. Please send them in the body of the email, not as attachments. It's faster.

*smiles* Susan

Here is the format we have been using.

Your real name (the name you use on TB) **where you live (not too detailed)** a little about your family (or leave this out.) **Things related to writing.(especially the names of contests you have won or publishers who have your work.**

Hope this helps!
  • just sent my bio to you Susan...
  • Thanks Jemma Ash! I'll take a look.