Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Interview with MG Harris, author of The Joshua Files now on blog

edited July 2009 in - Reading
Hi all

For those who are interested I've just posted an interview with MG Harris on my blog. You can read it here - http://talltalesandshortstories.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy it
Tracy :)

Comments

• Slow down Tracy! You're turning out interviews faster than I can read them. ;)

Another very useful addition to your blog. I hope you're getting the readership you deserve.
  • [quote=Howard]Slow down Tracy! You're turning out interviews faster than I can read them.

Another very useful addition to your blog. I hope you're getting the readership you deserve. [/quote]

Thanks Howard, although that's all I've managed to do today. I don't feel at all well but it's all my fault and you can tell me off on Sunday. ;)
  • Great interview, Tracy.
    Her comments about finding a way to write from the view point of a teenage boy was fascinating. Who would think to listen to lyrics of songs by young men!

I also found her 'take' on Agents interesting - then I read what her Agent said about her. Wow - wouldn't we all want an Agent as keen on our work as that!
  • Very interesting. It's a kind of Dan Brown meets Indie Jones for children. Great idea. Why couldn't I think of something like that?:-(