Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

new organisation or company title

edited February 2010 in - Writing Problems
Hi I need the a new name for one of the former companies in my novel which takes over another one. I was thinking of something like 'The National league of Businesspeople or working people etc, can any of you suggest something better bear in mind that the novel has to be for teenagers.
Phil.

Comments

• Setting? Contemporary, futuristic?
  • We definitely need more to go on! What sort of company? What business are they in? You will have to be careful not to accidentally use the name of a real company too.
  • Google whatever name you choose in case there is a company with that name.
  • The name is already in use - google it!
  • Bigbiz is in use as well - Bigbiz Internet Services!
  • Oh dear.
  • No Google results for "national businessmen fellowship" or "national businessmen society", so they're "free".
  • The League of (Business) Gentlemen!
  • To Everyone.

Hi the setting is futurisc. I quite like national businessman society except its reeks of sexism and I would like to have a an equal opportunites thing ruuning so is the there a chance I could change it to people instead of men. The business is mixed becuase they are different people whom I call entrepenous running numerous ventures a bit like the dragons den who then either disapear or use alias to recruit people to help them, there is this one poor gardener i say poor because he meets up with one of them to help him earn some money for his garden business...? I will fill you in on the deatils later. basically they commute and travel between comapnies and countries to recruit people.
    Phil.
  • National Business Society
  • National Business Executives Society?
  • TransGlobe Executive
  • Transglobal is already in use but not with the word Executive.