Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Anthology acceptance - all thanks to LeeH's thread

edited March 2010 in - Writing Tales
So there I was trawling through the threads after a short break when I found LeeH's thread giving links to various websites.
I picked out the one asking for flash fiction (because that's the only fiction I've really attempted) and decided to submit the one that won me a OWC comp and was later published on the TC'n'K website.
And - guess what? To my astonishment I've just received an acceptance e-mail for the story to be published in their 365 days flash anthology - or whatever it's called - I'm a bit excited so probably not getting the title quite right.
So - a great big huge thanks to Lee for generously giving out the information.
Can I now say I've got an 'Ology'?
:)

Comments

• Well done Claudia!
  • That's brilliant well done.
  • edited March 2010
    [quote=claudia]Can I now say I've got an 'Ology'?
    :)[/quote]

Course you can! Enjoy your lovely day, and clear some space on your shelves for your 'ology.

Guess this means we have to take LeeH seriously now, too. :-)
  • Well done Claudia!
  • Good news Claudia, well done.
  • Congrats, and well done!
  • Congrats on your Ology, Claudia :)
  • Well done Claudia! I have no idea what flash fiction is though...
  • Flash Fiction is usually anything under as thousand words.
  • Congratulations, Claudia.
  • what great news for this morning! Congrats, Claudia!
  • Thanks all - I'm off to bed now on a high!
  • Congratulations, Claudia! I've also been accepted after following Lee's link. It's a great feeling!
  • What a quick response! Well done, Claudia - and littlewanda.
  • edited March 2010
    That's fantastic, Claudia. Congratulations. This news epitomises the good things that can come from this forum. It's always lovely to hear of the generosity and relevant information that passes between TB members, and of course news of success is always welcome.

Oh, I just noticed your news, too, LittleWanda. Congratulations to you, also. Well done all.
  • Well done that's great new xx
  • Congratulations, Claudia!
  • I agree, IG, great example of how this forum helps people in all sorts of ways. Well done guys!