Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Has anyone else got this problem?

edited July 2010 in - Website Problems
Some of my bookmarked threads say there are unread new posts... but I've already read them. Is it just me?

Comments

• No St Force. Mine are as normal. It might right itself when you log off.
  • I have had that and never found out how to clear it.
  • I have a big fat zero next to mine, guess I read it. I only have the one.
  • The problem is discussed up on the sticky at top and the solution...
  • Oh sorry, stf... I didn't realise there was a difference between bookmarked threads and all the rest. I don't use that feature.
  • Now I don't use the bookmarks. I'm set up to go to the last thread I've read so I can read any new ones. A couple of times yesterday, the list showed there was a new post/s to read but when I looked they were posts I'd already read or a comment I'd added previously myself...
  • Webbo... Where are you? Don't make us start another thread on you. I need you.
  • It's now clearing some threads but not others... I don't know what I've done.
  • Fixed it! The answer was deep in the Talkback problem's thread. Webbo you rock!
  • have had problems using website addres bernardgee321
  • Hold on. Your better off posting in this thread...

http://www.writersnews.co.uk/writers_talkback/comments.php?DiscussionID=160142&page=2