Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Blog interview with Holly Stacey; Head Editor at independent publishers Wyvern Publications

edited July 2010 in - Resources
Hi all,

For anyone who's interested I've posted an interview with Holly Stacey; Head Editor at independent publishers Wyvern publications.

http://talltalesandshortstories.blogspot.com/2010/07/interview-with-holly-stacey-head-editor.html

Tracy :)

Comments

• Interesting interview, thanks.
  • Thanks Carol - glad you enjoyed it. :)
  • The name 'Wyvern' keeps cropping up round here, not sure why. Great interview, Tracy, and I shall certainly look into the competition side of things! Cheers
  • Really enjoyed reading that Tracy, not heard of them before so thanks.
  • Thanks Tracy, looks like they have expanded a bit since I last checked them out. I need to add them to my list of publishers accepting unsolicited manuscripts! I have posted a comment/query.
  • I was thinking I could send a children's book here, age 9-12, but mine are a bit longer than 25,000 words , shame.
  • [quote=Lou Treleaven]Thanks Tracy, looks like they have expanded a bit since I last checked them out. I need to add them to my list of publishers accepting unsolicited manuscripts! I have posted a comment/query.[/quote]
    Lou - Thank you for leaving a comment on the blog, always appreciated. I'll draw Holly's attention to it.

Glad you all enjoyed the interview. :)
  • Just seen this. Great interview as always, Tracy.
  • Lou - Holly's answered your question on the blog. :)
  • Thanks - I might have a go at the Fang Tales anthology!
  • [quote=Lou Treleaven]Thanks - I might have a go at the Fang Tales anthology! [/quote]

You go for it :)