Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Interview with a debut author of books for girls

edited August 2010 in - Resources
Hi all

For anyone who's interested I've posted an interview with debut author Anne-Marie Conway.
Phoebe Finds Her Voice is aimed at 7-11 year olds and is the first book in the Star Maker’s series.
Anne-Marie used the peer crit website Youwriteon, was shortlisted in the Times / Chickenhouse competition and is now published by Usborne. Her agent has provided some comments about why Anne-Marie's submission stood out on the slushpile.

http://talltalesandshortstories.blogspot.com/2010/08/interview-with-debut-author-anne-marie.html

Thanks
Tracy :)

Comments

• Tracy, you're a star. Thanks for this, which I'll read later.
  • That's really interesting thanks, Tracy. I love your web site with the books etc makes you want to read it.
  • Thank you Dwight and Kateyanne :)
  • Another inspiring success story from you and Anne-Marie, Tracy. And another product of Cornerstones. Doesn't surprise me. I've just got OH permission to ask for their help again. Yippee. Just rounding off final editing points... about a week to go.
  • Thanks, Tracy. I hope you win another award soon - your website and interviews are cracking, how DO you find time to do anything else?
    Cheers,
    C
  • Hope the next stage with Cornerstones goes well, Dwight.

ceka - there are never enough hours, I always read my interviewees books too, so that always has to be factored in.

And on that note I must stop being distracted and get back to editing my new book.