Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

For any Garth Nix fans

edited August 2010 in - Resources
Hi all
For any Garth Nix fans, HarperCollins sent me some info to share on my blog about Garth's UK tour.

If you're interested all dates are on my blog -

http://talltalesandshortstories.blogspot.com/2010/08/attention-garth-nix-fans.html

Tracy :)

Comments

• Thanks Tracy, shame it is only those four places- one of my boys would have been interested.
  • [quote=Carol]Thanks Tracy, shame it is only those four places- one of my boys would have been interested. [/quote]

It's frustrating isn't it. So many events happen so far from me I can never make them - they end up being very expensive to get to, let alone the travelling involved. Must admit that's one of the reasons why I started my blog, to try and bring things to me and others who can't make these events. :(
  • I'm really surprised that more events weren't booked, but presumably he isn't here for long.
  • [quote=Carol]I'm really surprised that more events weren't booked, but presumably he isn't here for long. [/quote]

I don't know any more than this information - the email arrived out of the blue and I thought I'd share it. It is indeed a whirlwind tour!!