Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Interview with author, Na'ima B Robert

edited August 2010 in - Resources
Na'ima talks about her latest book Boy vs Girl. A teen novel based around Ramadan, gang culture, first love and one girl's decision to wear the hijab.

http://talltalesandshortstories.blogspot.com/2010/08/interview-with-author-naima-b-robert.html

Comments

• That's great that you picked on Na'ima as your next novelist to interview, Tracy, raising awareness of her and her books with a social-teen thrust. I see this one as aninterview with a difference.
  • edited August 2010
    Hi Tracy. Just whispering a personal enquiry. Hope you don't mind.

I've just sent my full MS for a critique, and found myself mentioning you and your blog in my cover letter, without knowing your surname. So I had to refer to 'Tracy's blogsite 'Tall Tales and Short Stories'. I'd like to be able to credit you properly.
  • Dwight that wasn't whispered...
  • [quote=Dwight]That's great that you picked on Na'ima as your next novelist to interview, Tracy, raising awareness of her and her books with a social-teen thrust. I see this one as aninterview with a difference.[/quote]

Thanks Dwight.
    Isn't that just one of the great things about children's and teens books - they are such a rich source of genres, styles, and themes. I'm having a review week next week of sequels and they show a diverse range of genres and styles too.

PS Thanks for your comment on my blog, Dwight - always much appreciated. :)