Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Joanne Harris interview

edited October 2010 in - Resources
I know Lily C is a fan but this interview on Nicola Morgan's blog might appeal to others as well.

http://www.helpineedapublisher.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Go CC - I LURVE her! Thank you :) :)
  • Another of my favourites too. Which reminds me - I bought a book of hers ages ago and I still haven't read it...where did it go?
  • Lily - interesting to see that you and I picked up on the same point re Joanne writing for herself rather than her readers -there's something very re-assuring about that from a writing point of view.

Nena - can't believe you've got an unread Joanne Harris on the premises - such restraint! ;)
  • The problem was I bought two at the same time and my husband pinched one while I read the other. But he was still reading his when I'd finished, so I had to read something else...
  • never heard of her *Dorothy creeps away in shame*
  • Dorothy, you may not have heard of her, but you've heard of her work I would think - she's the author of 'Chocolat'.
  • oh yes, I know Chocolat. Didn't know the author, though, but then, the film was probably 'written' by a screenwriter and bore no resemblance to her book, as usual! I would wish there were more hours in the day, SO many authors I don''t know and I don't know what I might be missing!