Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

M C Scott will answer questions on writers blog on Friday

edited February 2011 in - Reading
I 'discovered' author, MC Scott a few months ago and so far I've read her one fantasy thriller, The Crystal Skull, her first crime novel, Hen's Teeth and her latest book, an historical fiction set in ancient Rome called Rome: The Emperor's Spy. I enjoyed this book and the rest of her work so much that I asked her if she would answer a few questions on my blog, Ascroft, eh? this Friday - and she agreed! If you are interested in the kind of books she writes, drop by on Friday to www.dianneascroft.wordpress.com. Here's some more information about this writer and her work:

“A powerful novel, alive with love, deceit, wisdom and heroics of humanity and with characters so true they jump off the page.” Jean Auel

“It looks as if we will have a new trilogy to rival Lord of the Rings. Actually, I think it will be better.” The Scotsman

The above quotes refer to M C Scott and her latest novel, Rome: The Emperor’s Spy. The book is filled with intrigue, fast paced action and captivating characters. And its plot is built on a premise that some readers will find startling.

I think many readers would find it interesting to join us at www.dianneascroft.wordpress.com on Friday, 4th February to hear what Ms Scott has to say about Rome: The Emperor’s Spy and the sequels she is working on. Hope you will drop by.

Dianne Ascroft