Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

(Blog news) The Realm of Pixie J. King

edited April 2011 in - Reading
For those who may have been following my blog over the last seven days will know that I have changed my blog URL today. I'll admit, I was never really happy with The Works of Pixie J. King, so I changed it...in a rather long winded way I'll also admit, but I didn't want to lose any readers in the process.

So my new URL is thus: http://therealmofpixiejking.blogspot.com

Other than that, nothing has been changed. But I figured the URL is pretty damn important, so I wanted to make sure people knew :)

Comments

• edited April 2011
    every good wish for the new url, Pixie! May it continue and grow and attract hundreds of hits!
  • Sounds much better. Good blog name.
  • Good name, good luck,Pixie !
  • Yeah agree with the rest it does sound better. I know you had that anyway but having it as the URL is important so a good change all around.
  • Good luck with the new name!
  • Sounds great Pixie. Hope it does even better now.
  • Sounds good to me too, Pixie. All the best with it.
  • Good luck with everything, URL included Pixie!
  • I like the word 'realm'. May you long be at the helm!
  • Good luck with it.
  • Good luck with it Pixie.
  • Just a quick query...to people who follow my blog, do you get any new feeds? By that I mean, after the blog post: ONE day left...The last day ever of The Works of Pixie J. King!, do you get anything else?

Because this will be a potential problem...that I don't know how to solve at the moment...oops.
  • For those who don't know I've had some problems with this change over of URL's with my blog, but that however has now been fixed.

My new URL is this: http://www.therealmofpixiejking.co.uk

:)
  • Entered The Realm earlier - looks fab. I'm sure it'll do really well.
  • edited April 2011
    been and left a comment too. Like it a lot.
  • Me too. :)