Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Website registration

edited June 2011 in - Website Problems
Hi all

Can anyone help?
I've been a subscriber to the fab writing magazine since 2007 and never missed a copy due to the excellent service. Lovely to see the new website. I'm sure I have the right subscription number details. Back in 2007, they were sent to me by letter which I still have.

However, when i put in the details of my suscription number, surname and postcode in to the registration part of the website, I'm told my subscriber number is not recognised. I make sure I don't leave any spaces. I have emailed three different writing magazine contacts, but had no reply as yet. It's just that in future I would like to enter competitions online, rather than have to post them.

Any help or advice would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Comments

• I think someone else is having trouble with the competitions thingy. It could the the same thing. Sorry - I'm not really computer-literate.
  • Webbo knows there is a problem. If I remember rightly he said the system isn't recognising our original numbers.
    Someone else may remember the details.
  • Thanks for the replies. I'll wait a few days and see if anything has been resolved, then I may phone up. If I do get anything written and finished, I can send off competition entries by post for now.
  • Registration login resolved!

I was deleting the zeros that came up automatically when I put my subsciber number in. So my fault. When i left them in, and added my details- registration was sucessful. So really pleased. All working fine now and I can log in very easily. Great. Just need to get writing now.
  • Best of luck!
  • Rainbow Lou - does this apply to you?