Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

A 'sweet' question

edited October 2011 in Writing
Any suggestions as to a generic term for those tablets you put into your cuppa to replace real sugar?
I think, down here, there are brand names such as Sugarine etc., but others call them saccharine tablets. Is that what you'd call them in the UK? I'm worried that if I write 'sugar pill' (as my mother calls them) in the sentence, then readers might think it has something to do with a diabetic's medicine or something else entirely. All answers welcomed. Thanks.


Sign In or Register to comment.