Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

To be emasculated is the only way not to betray

edited January 2012 in - Writing Tales
Hi guys i am the Tita ass writer and i've just wanted to share with you the question i wrote in the subject of this Topic by posting a short story of mine about this matter.

Tell me what u think

EDITED BY WEBBO

Comments

• LizLiz
    edited January 2012
    Is there any way to stop this writer of rather unpleasant things from posting here, and advertising his blog without taking part at all in the forum please Webbo?
  • Bit drastic I think.
  • I was referring to the guy in the story.
  • The simplest way is not to read anything in the first place.

And don't bother responding.
  • Okay, TA - looks like we're not getting a great reaction here, and I did ask you before to keep anything you post here family friendly. I think you'd find us a lot more tolerant if you actually got involved with the forum and got to know other users. Your only posts so far have been attempts to generate hits for your own website, which is not what Talkback is for.
  • Sorry guys i don't understand what i've done wrong...it's just a story for christ sake...it's not vulgar and it could be family friendly...read it before criticize me
  • edited January 2012
  • Okay, the issue here, Titass, is that we don't just belong to this forum to promote our own work.

We comment on one another's threads and share thoughts and support one another.

Just a little giving as well as taking, is all that's required. Yeah?
  • I read it and as I said thought the guys action was a bit drastic.

Yes try and join in with all our discussions.
  • edited January 2012
    [quote=Titass Writer]it's not vulgar and it could be family friendly[/quote]
    Possibly. Two factors at play here:
    [quote=Webbo]I think you'd find us a lot more tolerant if you actually got involved with the forum and got to know other users. Your only posts so far have been attempts to generate hits for your own website, which is not what Talkback is for.[/quote]
    I also remove posts by other users who join the forum, add their links and don't join in.

And I think we might understand your writing better if we had an idea of you personally, too
  • TA, we can no longer read the story as It has been 'edited out'. Personally, I find your blasphemy off putting.

[quote=Titass Writer]it's just a story for christ sake[/quote]

If posting on a forum you have not been on before it behoves you not to upset ANY of the members of said forum, so mind your language!
  • [quote=Titass Writer]the question i wrote in the subject of this Topic [/quote]

Hmm. Topic Title: 'To be emasculated is the only way not to betray' Nope! can't see a question there.
  • Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?