Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Need an editor or proofreader?

edited July 2012 in - Resources
Having read a few comments on the forum regarding proofreading and editing, I've noticed a misunderstanding. One user thought that a copy editor would completely rewrite their manuscript for them. As a professional copy editor and proofreader, I have guided clients through their rewrites, but never done the rewrite myself.

As a copy editor, I will give detailed notes on how the piece of writing can be improved and will be there every step of the way for the author. As a proofreader, I will make small changes such as correcting punctuation and spelling mistakes.

I have over ten years experience as a copy editor and proofreader, and have a proofreading diploma. My rates are very reasonable and I have never failed a deadline.

If you would like a quote, just send a short sample of the work you want proofreading (a page will do), a deadline and a total word count.
I will accept the first page in either a .doc .odt or .pdf attachment, or you can send it in the body of an email.
Full works can be sent as an attachment in any of the above formats.
I accept paypal as payment, because is it the most secure for both myself and my clients.

Jennifer Nolan
[email protected]

Comments