Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Have you come across CL Raven?

edited April 2013 in - Reading
They're writing twins who write a fab blend of comedy and horror. I was fortunate enough to have them on my blog this week - their weird sense of humour really shone through! Anyway they are offering a free copy of one of their books, either an ebook or a signed copy, it's up to the winner which they choose. If you want to find out more then just visit me here: http://womanontheedgeofreality.com/2013/04/11/welcoming-writing-duo-cl-raven-and-a-very-special-giveaway-for-readersecial-giveaway-for-readers/

Comments

• Yes, they've been in WM a few times I think. They won the fairy story or something as well.

Also, they got a fair bit of criticism in that 'submit your writing and let me slag it off' section in the magazine.
  • Yes, I've seen them feature a few times in WM. As twins, they're a novelty, I suppose.

*searches genes reunited for a twin separated at birth*
  • [quote=jangod]Also, they got a fair bit of criticism in that 'submit your writing and let me slag it off' section in the magazine. [/quote]

But then, so does everyone!
    I love that feature - every time I read it I learn something.
  • [quote=Lou Treleaven]I love that feature - every time I read it I learn something.[/quote]

Me too, Lou. After Red Editing Pen it's my favourite part of the magazine.