Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Has anyone noticed...

edited March 2014 in Writing
...that all the Amazon star ratings are no longer visible unless you click on a book?

I thought they had just disappeared for my books, but I just looked at the author page of someone famous and hers are not showing either.

I wonder if this will be a permanent thing...
Tagged:

Comments

• Mine are there...
  • Oh.

Tess Gerritsen's are missing. Perhaps I just can't see them from my computer. I'll have a look at yours, Liz.
  • edited March 2014
    Yes, I saw yours, Liz. Then I typed in my name and lo and behold my stars were there again. I'd been using a shortcut link to look before, so maybe that's the problem - though it doesn't explain Tess G's missing stars!

Edited to add:
    Ignore me... ignore me.

Tess's are there now.

I am going mad. (I would insert a mad smiley, but I can't add it on an edit)
  • Which one's the mad smiley? They're so small I find it hard to distinguish.
  • :-/ 8-} @-) 3:-O

Take your pick!
  • The second one looks mad, indeed. the third one has either been hypnotised or is bamboozled. The fourth looks like an unhappy devil. I have NO idea what is happening to the first...
  • First looks puzzled, fourth looks like a cow.
  • Oh, yes! I didn't see it move last time, OLG! More like a bull, it has horns. It's mooing... Why would you want that?
  • Do you mind if I chicken out on this?

~:>
  • We won't hen peck you if you chicken out!
  • Yes it's a cow. Hubby often calls me a Mad Moo.

Hey, you men. Stop using my thread as an excuse to peddle your puns.

This is serious stuff, you know.
  • In SM's case, shouldn't that be pedal?
  • Yes, I considered that OLG, but I didn't want to encourage any more punning. I am a serious writer, let it be known.
  • TN, are YOU whinging to ME about thread-high-jacking??

=))
  • I am. Yes. Correct.

*checks in mirror that appearance is still whiter than white*
  • Or is it a paler shade of white? :)