Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

No 99!

edited May 2014 in - Reading
Don't know why, but my FREE ebook has sneaked back up the Amazon rankings and is (( for short stories. If you haven't got it already, please download a copy. I'd love it to rise a bit further. (You don't need a kindle - you can read it on your computer via a free app)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Not-Drop-Drink-Patsy-Collins-ebook/dp/B009RX5MGS/ref=la_B004O08LRQ_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1398947811&sr=1-1

Comments

• No 74 now. >:D<
  • edited May 2014
    Sorry - I've lost the thread somewhere. Has the count gone DOWN from 99 to 74?
  • I thought I already had this, hadn't. Have now!
  • Yes, Lizy. The lower the number the better.
  • Hope some of those numbers convert in to reviews. I'll read mine asap.
  • Wow! Fantastic. Think I've already got it on my kindle. When I eventually get around to reading it, I'll leave a review.
  • edited May 2014
    Reviews would be lovely! (Well as long as you thought it was OK - otherwise a tacful silence would be lovely )

No 41 now in short stories and 2,500 ish overall. Very pleased with that.
  • I've got quite a list of tbrs (to be reads, not TBers!) on my kindle. I reverted back to paper books and promptly forgot about my little device. I do try to make a point of reviewing.

41's great!
  • It is easy to collect stuff on kindle and forget to read it. I do that myself.
  • Read your book ages ago. Will have to dig out my kindle and look at it again. :)