Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

New to writing forums

2»

Comments

• Hi there I`ve never written on a forum before. Guess that`s another `virginity` shattered!
  • Hi, poetic baker - start your own 'welcome writers' thread so you don't get lost in the posts on this one. :)
  • =:) Hi i am new here too I write poetry and have started to write a children's book approx 5000 words so far.
    I have recently entered a few poetry competitions and i am also joining a writers group as well.
    I have enjoyed reading the links and categories on the forum and thought it would be good to drop in and chat as well.
  • Good heavens, more newbies, how wonderful! Hi poeticbaker, you will come in very handy, we like virtual cake. Hope you're up to it, we eat a lot.

And hello carole - do make your own thread, and then we can welcome you too! Lots children's writers here.

Welcome to you both.
  • Welcome.
  • Hi Guys again! Just filled my shelf with your books and this will keep me out of mischief for some time. So looking forward to reading them all and have to find time now in between the gym and my drumming lessons.

Have written my own auto-biography and started another book, but will be curled up here on my sofa with a coffee and disappear in the world of your stories for some time. Lovely!!