Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

What's the weather like there?

Comments

• How long can a dog go without a pee? Clearly longer than I can!
  • He can go for hours, longer than me lol.
  • They can go for hours if they don't like the circumstances. On our last ferry crossing Rosie didn't pee for 13 hours. And she flatly refused to poop until we disembarked - which means she waited for something like 28 hours!
    p.s. weather here warm and sunny (sorry)
  • Poured with rain this morning. Sunny but very windy this afternoon. 
  • Blardy larvely, what! Think me dafffies will be out soon if it keeps this up.
  • Mine are out already - daffs, that is, dora! 
  • Lizy said:
    How long can a dog go without a pee? Clearly longer than I can!
    Lola can refuse to go out in the rain in the morning, having been at 11pm, and not go until 5pm., when she races for the door, slams in to it, hops around on four feet looking at me imploringly, dashes out side, lifts one of her back feet and lets go with an expression of relief and bliss on her face. I don't why she leaves it until it's almost too late,  but if I'm upstairs or in the loo myself, she can hang on longer. 
  • Beautiful. A chilly wind, but still warm enough for no jacket. Windows are open and the heating's off. 
  • Beautiful day. Sunny and warm.

• Sunny - I actually put some washing out and it almost dried.
    Did some gardening as an excuse to be out there.
  • Warm today, very cold this evening.
  • Chilly and bright. 
  • Another beautiful day.
  • Son says 15 degrees outside. Went to WI this morning and it was lovely, right enough. 
  • Was lovely today, but sky very clear and the moon looked like a pearl peeping out of velvet.
  • Blowing a hooley out there! 
  • Wet. Not windy yet!
  • Wet and breezy. Not too windy. Yet. 
  • Even wetter than it was earlier. Still calm.
  • Pising down, and I don't feel well so Debs and Millie have taken Granny home.
  • Wet and some winds but not bad yet.
  • Much windier than earlier. 
  • Very windy, it's moving things around outside.

Hope no one suffers any damage and stay safe.
  • Strong winds now and rain.
  • Was windier this afternoon, but seems ok now.
  • This morning is very bright though still seems to be windy, but not as bad as last night.
  • Calm and bright.
  • This morning a thousand or more birds flew over in one great flock.
    This afternoon the sky turned black, there was a crash of thunder and a flash of lightning, two minutes of rain, then the sun came out!
  • Temperature really leapt today! We're only here for a couple more days, but I've had to drag out the summer duvet.
  • Rained on and off today, not more than drizzle but real downpour of hail when son went out for a walk with his friend. He came home - said he was  soaking and cold in the hail (which hurt), so he had a cuddle with Lola and then went for a shower to warm up. I avoided all the weather, luckily. 
  • Mixed today. Sun, rain, wind and very cold.
  • Been dismal all morning and now it's raining.
  • Mixed again. Rain and sunshine. No wind.
  • Wet and a little chilly. Had to have the heating on for an hour or two. 
  •  Dry for Sammi's woodland walk early this morning. Very wet now.
  • Windy now, wet earlier. Don got soaked coming home from the pub. 
  • Very windy. Mix of sunshine and showers.
  • The weather is brill today for not going out which is what |I will be doing.

Soooooooooo much to get done indoors yaay and I don't have to go out today.  Woo hoo!

Yes, I know.  Little things.
  • Woke this morning to reasonable weather and even saw the sun (I'm back in Ireland). Now it's drizzling... ah, the Emerald Isle... 
  • It's so gusty here I thought we were losing the roof! Shutters banging away merrily.
  • It's calmer here now. Still bad at Mum's. My lights keep flickering. 
  • They have closed Bushy Park (about a mile away) and Richmond Park (about 3 miles) because of the wind. 10 trees down in Richmond Park already!
  • Good grief. 
  • Very windy again with a mix of heavy rain, hail and sun.
  • We've just had a brief gale and rain, but now it's passed over us and it's a bright blue sky with little cloud.
  • Windy and bright sunshine interspersed with squalls (I can see them rolling in over Bantry Bay) with the occasional hailstorm thrown in for good measure. From the comfort and shelter of the house, the changing colours out there are amazing.
  • We just keep going from clear blue skies to dark clouds, heavy rain and winds, then back to blue sky (for now).
  • Haven't noticed. Seemed ok out there today... I think.
  • Very wet again!
  • Wet and windy.