Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Login from Tablet

edited July 2016 in Writing
Yesterday I cleared my browsing history on my Samsung Tab3 and need to log in again to TB but I can't!
Writers Online tells me my email address isn't a real one, but it is - I've tried several times.
What else can I try?

Comments

• edited July 2016
    You need Webbo! I have flagged this up so he will either bar you or help you...
  • edited July 2016
    He wouldn't bar Lizy. He's Super-Webbo, dedicated to getting her back on here.
  • I suspect SM might be influencing this.
  • It sounds like something he would do - but we must not judge him before he's found guilty. But tbh, all the evidence is there.
  • His sweaty fingerprints are all over it.
  • edited July 2016
    I can get in on my laptop, just not on my tablet.

Here's a thought - I usually use my tablet when I'm sitting up in bed. The sight of me deshabille might be too much for sm's delicate constitution.
  • Surely not?
  • You could try taking it off your tablet and reloading it.
  • But - we have to put up with seeing him on bicycles. We've been very supportive.
  • Almost as supportive as the Lycra...
  • I can get in on my laptop, just not on my tablet.

Here's a thought - I usually use my tablet when I'm sitting up in bed. The sight of me deshabille might be too much for sm's delicate constitution.
    Dream on...

• Finally managed it by signing in rather than logging in.
    Bleeding internet terms - never will I understand them all :P
  • Best to grow old gracefully
  • Never in a million years, snail! DISgracefully is the key word - you and me both.
  • Don't associate me with your senile depravity, Lizy !