Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

TAB logo on search engine for TB

LizLiz
edited August 2016 in Writing
Before a little while ago when Webbo got some work done on the website, there was always a little symbol in my tab on Chrome or Safari or whatever for WN. Now there is just a blank box and it's hard to pick out of all the other tabs I have open. Not that that matters so much now as it freezes after about 3 minutes anyway, and I have to open another tab, but it would be nice to see one - has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• The favicon? It doesn't appear on a tab but I have it on my bookmark clearly waving at me.

You can see it just above the H in HOW TO WRITE...
  • I have Talkback- Writers Online saved on the bar under my browser bar, and it just shows up as the piece of paper with the corner turned down symbol. :(
  • I'm using Chrome.
  • I have an icon on the computer desktop, and another on my phone. Our loyalty to this forum brings a tear to my eye.
  • Indeed. Many mornings I think about TB and cry. :((
  • So am I Baggy, but the logo doesn't show up.
  • I'm on Chrome and tb shows up along the App Bar - (although I don't know why) it's also one of the 8 boxes of direct weblinks when I open Chrome - something to do with Windows10, I think.
    Don't ask me how these things occur on my laptop - it's all wizardry to me.
  • Chrome saves your faves in little pretty icons on the search page. But once you are there, it should have a logo in the tab, and it's blank, like Carol says, with a corner turned down.