Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Competitions Poetry Gravity and Fire

edited March 2017 in Writing
Have the results of the Gravity poetry comp (350 anniversary of Newton discovering gravity) been announced? Also fire themed comp. Am I missing something?
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks! Would be interested in reading winning entries. Which issue of WM were they in?
  • This one is for the 'all knowing'. Over to you, Carol!!
  • You could try clicking on the 'Competitions' tab at the top of the page, then select 'Showcase' where all the winners are published.

• You would have been notified if you had won, but you'd need to look at the magazine page to see if you appear in the shortlist.
  • Poetry winners don't go in the showcase, only the mag.
  • edited March 2017
    I believe the WM ones tend to appear around 3-4 months after the closing date. But I'm not sure if the poetry ones are the same.
  • Ah, just opened this month's WM and lo and behold, the Gravity winners are on p.64/65.
  • And Fire is next month!
  • Thanks for all helpful comments appearing overnight down here at the bottom of the world. Look forward to April issue tumbling into my letterbox.