Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

HELP!! WEBBO PLEASE

edited December 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• I have now tried to respond to various threads but keep getting the 'page cannot be displayed' message. What a wate of time those responses have been.  Just hope I can post this.  I know this is a busy time of year and the Webbettes are probably being very naughty but if this could be resolved it would make my Christmas more bearable.  Many thanks.
  • Yes, I have found i have had to go back and refresh the main list and then if I go into the thread again it lets me post.
  • Just tried to respond to you post on another thread but it didn't let me.  Now let's see.
  • This has been occuring since the weekend- annoying but we hope Webbo can sort it out.
  • I have faith.
  • I have had this problem.  I keep pressing Submit Reply every few para's and arrow back. This ensures you don't lose any long postings.  I had to do the panto one twice.
  • Marc, arrow back?  Is that on the keyboard?  Why have you left the panto, you are sorely needed to keep everyone under control.