Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Apologies - some months under Writers & Readers

edited December 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Apologies - I've put a couple of the "who's in [month's] magazines" threads under Writers & Readers instead of WN & WM. Will try to do better next time.

Webbo - is there any chance you can move the threads to the correct category? Thanks.
  • Keep that quiet Jay! Poor Webbo and team have been having a nightmare with it all.
  • I live with All Categories anyway, it makes no difference to me. Don't worry, Jay!
  • I'm in the dunces corner on this one too Jay, you can keep me company!
  • I never notice what is in which category, as I just view the 'All Categories' list for new threads!
  • Yes me too. We'll get the categories explanation back eventually, in the meantime people will have to forgive us putting stuff in the wrong category. I'm certain I've done it.
  • No need for apologies Jay. I also read all categories but WM and WF are relevant to readers and writers anyhow so there is no mistake - and no need to apologise!
  • Hmm - what do you think we should do so that Jay doesn't commit such a heinous crime again?!!
  • Something nice, like stuff him full of virtual mince pies, yule logs, sausage rolls- oooh that's making me feel hungry!
  • Putting him centre front stage of the TB Panto?

Seriously, I'm fairly certain the universe won't cave in around us just yet. We really don't mind where you post your threads Jay, as long as you keep 'em coming.
  • Thanks, folks.