Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

I am looking for a copy of a back dated issue

edited August 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• I had a letter published in January issue of Writes Magazine in 2004 and lost it when I moved house. I was wondering if any readers would be able to send me a copy of it. I would pay any costs for this.
  • I'll have a poke around - it's my day off.
  • I've just dug out my copy and you're very welcome to it if you'll let me have your postal address.  You can contact me privately through my website www.maggiecobbett.co.uk, which would be quicker, or send me a private message via Webbo.  I've just read through the letters, though, and can't find anything with your name on it. Perhaps Joleen is a pseudonym, but do make sure it's that particular issue of WM that you need.  I have lots of others.
  • I'll stop poking around then!
  • Glad to help, Tessa.  My copies of WN and WM are in neat files beside my desk.  Mind you, beyond the sanctity of my study the rest of the house is a tip.
  • Know what you mean ;O)
  • Neat files? Is there such a thing?!!!
  • For those who have the space, and the will to tidy. Not me I'm afraid.
  • As we're supposed to be grammatically correct on here (!!), please amend my previous post to read:

Neat files. Are there such things?