Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Have I missed something - where is the scriptwriting section in Writing Magazine

edited June 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• I have just started a scriptwriting course with Writing magazine but I have noticed lately despite what the course material says that I will find articles in the magazine to supplement my reading, that the screenwriting section seems to have disappeared.  Has the chap who took over from the woman, been given the order of the boot?  Perhaps Webbo could find out - I am sure others have noticed it. 
  • You're right. I've just had a look through the Feb, March and April issues and it's not there.
  • Suggest you contact the course tutor and ask what they will be doing now that these regular items are no longer featuring.
    I suspect it's a case that the course material needs updating.
  • Thank you for drawing this to our attention. Alison Ripley – who asked for a break recently due to pressures of work – has a new three-part series starting in the September issue of the magazine and after that, we will be featuring scriptwriting/screenwriting on a regular basis, although not necessarily in every issue. We will amend the course book at the next print run.
    Webbo