Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

a copy of may's wriing magazine needed

edited May 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• hi there.

MY NEWSAGENT HAS LOST MY COPY OF MAYS ISSUE OF WRITING MAGAZINE . CAN ANYONE HELP ME  GET A COPY. I WILL PAY FOR A COPY .
    JEANETTE.
  • Would love to help bookworm but I've decided to keep all of mine now as I have found some invaluable info over past issues recently that made me realize they are a great resource to keep.
  • why not ask WN if they have any back issues for sale? They sometimes do.
  • Hi Jeanette,
    I'm sure WN/WM themselves will still have copies you can get hold of.
    I haven't had it for ages, I confess! Though I'm going to subscribe soon, Webbo, promise!

Jeanette, would it be okay if you can stop using all capitals, please? Nothing personal, it just I've seen it a lot on other websites and to me, it can sometimes come across as if it's shouting.
    On the other hand, I would rather somebody write in here in all capitals than not at all, if it's somebody nice like yourself! So please don't be offended by my comment, it's about me not you and others will have or not have their own views. This is the only website forum I ever use so I hope you find it every bit as useful as I do!
    Are you new by the way? I haven't been contributing here much recently and haven't come across your name before. If so, nice to have you here and if you've been joined for ages, sorry I missed you.
    Moira.
  • I think she actually meant to come across as shouting! If a Talkbacker doesn`t get his/her monthly fix, he/she can turn very nasty. :-)
    Yes, I`d say buy a back copy, bookworm. Good luck!
  • Have you tried ebay?.

Or can your newsagent not get a back issue?.
  • I have recently subscribed to WN/WM - May was the first issue I received. You're welcome to have mine if you want it now I've read it. Contact me by e-mail either via Talkback or my website - www.jackson-salisbury.co.uk