Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

How are you, Nenastew?

edited May 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Hi Nenastew, I've just come back on after a busy day and couldn't believe it when I read you'd been in the hospital! I hope you're feeling better. Love and kisses.
  • We shall still need to know what the doctor says when you visit - take care and glad to see you up and kicking
  • I hope you're feeling better Nenastew!
  • Dear Nenastew5,

You just cannot be left alone for a week (or three?) but glad you are back on your feet and out of hospital.

Sore head? I'm off to see if another region (of your anatomy) deserves to be made sore.
  • The earthquake was on Saturday morning, 28th Apr.
    I hope your results on Monday showed nothing serious and that you're feeling fine again.
  • Yes, hope the results show nothing more than needing a course of iron and vitamins etc.
    I know how easy it is, when you have a busy family life, to put off looking after yourself. Don't, if you think there is anything wrong go and get it sorted if you can.
    Sometimes it is the simple things that cause the most hassle.
    Lots of hugs.
  • Thinking of you Nena.
  • Me, too.  Please don't do too much.  Try and minimise things.
  • You've done it now Nenatsew5,

It is good that you are physically fit. As to mentally; well, you're a writer and creator. That places you above the realms of "normality" along with the rest of Talkback.

You do realise the Clan will now be watching (as well as supporting) your every move?

Good luck, good health.
    Oh, and this is no excuse to procrastinate on that publishing project.
  • Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious Nenastew.
    I know exactly what you are experiencing, having experienced similar type stress factors and not listening to what my body was telling me, and then needing medication.(About 6-7 years ago, and I've learnt to listen to what my body is saying, and not had a repeat occurance.)
    Here the pattern is to medicate for short periods of time first.
  • Good to hear it's being sorted out Nenastew!
  • Nenastew - I didn't see the thread about you fainting and banging your head. I'm really glad you're OK and hope you'll feel even better soon.
  • keep us up to date on progress, you know how we worry.
  • I'm pleased there's nothing wrong physically and,
    as a  writer,  I'm sure you can deal with the other problem, just try to relax and get plenty of rest.