Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Back Issues

edited April 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Hi there,

I had to let my subscription to Writers News lapse while I moved from Germany to the UK. Anyone know where I can buy back issues?
  • I've seen some for sale on E-bay for next to ntohing - might be worth checking out?
  • Have you checked eBay? I know that Writing Magazine back issues are often sold on there at really cheap rates. So it could be worth a browse.
  • Katy did we just read each others minds there?
  • Must have done ST - very amusing!
  • Which issues do you want. I could have a hunt around in my piles of mags to see which ones i have.
  • Me too, I'd have to have a good rake round but I think mine go back at least 10 years.
  • Thanks for the offers people, I am looking for Jan 07 through to April 07 really. I couldn't renew this year due to moving from Germany to the UK and all sorts of other problems, and now I am settled I wanted to go through the markets and check I am not missing any compotitions.

I'm renewing next week (when my credit card can bear it), so I should get May 07.

If anyone can part with these issues, send me an email and we can talk costs.
  • Anyone still offering?
  • I am , i lent my copies to a friend today in my writing group, you are welcom to them when i get them back, as for cost I will let you know what the postage is and that will cover it.
  • Cool, thanks very much, my email is in my profile.
  • okay glad to help