Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Leaving

edited April 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Hi All
    Despite only joining recently I have now decided to leave. Nothing against anyone, or what anyone has said but I have that much to do at the moment my writing seems to be taking second if not third place. Has been fun reading all threads and answering to some, and as this is a writers forum I don't want to seem a fraud. if that sounds silly, well thats me. 

Which remids me, glad to be of help TT, but I must agree with you. I would do the same if my wife got caught, she has only been driving a short while

By all
  • sorry to see you go but glad you were able to be with us for a while. Every good wish for the writing.
  • Bye, IT. Best wishes.
  • Bye IT, pop in occasionally and let us know how the writing is going.
  • Bye IT, it sometimes gets like that. Talkback is an addictive place to be and very often your writing suffers because you tend to spend more time on here than 'getting down to it' but I find I gain far more inspiration from this helpful site than I would without it. Hope you pop back in from time to time and keep us informed of your progress. Good luck.
  • Sorry I didn't get a chance to know you properly IT, people come and go here and some drift in only occasionally. Hopefully you'll get your inspiration and find time to write.
  • ps. I suppose this means you're taking your chocolate with you?!?!? Hmmph.
  • Bye IT, but make it 'see you later alligator' rather than 'so long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, adieu'
  • I know we'll see you soon IT. I have also given myself the Scooby Doo shaking fist about slacking off writing this week and yes a lot to do with Talkback LOL. I decided to only come on here on the family computer and never on my writing laptop. I still get my fix but I have fallen back into the flow again, and that is working out fine. Good luck and hope we see you soon.
  • Sorry to hear you're leaving TT.  Thanks for the help you've given me.  Good luck with your writing and look forward to hearing from you occasionally on how it's all going.
  • Do pop back once in a while - we'd love to hear how you're getting on
  • Goodbye IT, come back soon!
  • So long, fare well etc...  Oh, I felt a sad song coming on just then.  Yes, like others, I'm sorry we didn't get to virtually know each other better.  And thanks so much for your reassurance and help on that speed thread.  Put it this way, we're not in any major rush to send back the form!

Good luck with your writing and do let us know of any successes - we love to hear them.  TTx
  • Sometimes when I take a break from writing I like to pop in here. Writing is such an isolated thing to do, reading and chatting here helps and there are so many wise people on here who have helped me in lots of ways.
  • IT - maybe, you won't read this, but if you do, sorry you are going. Do pop in sometimes.