Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

blogfiction

edited April 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Hi there,
    recently I have begun to develop a new, unbiased site where people of all ages can enter any fiction, coursework, poetry, songs, raps, whatever, and receive feedback from other users. If you're interested the site is www.blogfiction.piczo.com, and I hope you will find it a comfortable environment to enter any litreacy work in complete anonymity.
    Thankyou.
  • I noticed that 15 people had viewed this but no one had left a reply, so I thought, being nosy, I would go look.
    The page does not exist, apparently, allegedly.
    If you really want us to put something on there, could we have the correct address, please?
  • Hi I just visited but unable to read the blue text over the wallpaper. It gave me a headache. Any chance of simplifying the layout?
  • yeah, i agree with ST. the colour of the text is almost unreadable next to the blue and green background. the idea for the site looks good though. good luck!
  • Just remember that work that's appeared on the Internet may be regarded as having been published, and may not be eligible for competitions.
  • this time I got in and agree with the others, can't read it, Matt, take that graphic out!
  • I've sorted that out now, sorry for the inconvenience, I hope it didn't put you off using it. I'm hoping to build up a small community.
    Thanks.
  • Matt, just sent you an email through the site but it says you may not be able to answer, due to volume of mail.  Do please answer, I had difficulties signing up through not being able to supply a website address.  I don't do websites - yet.
  • I don't appear to have received any messages from you right yet, but if you want you can contact me on [email protected].