Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

late delivery of magazines

edited April 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• On my travels today I saw the latest copy of Writing Magazine in the shop when I've not received my subscription copy. This is the 3rd time this has happened - the 3rd time I've noticed it anyway! Anyone else having this problem? I pay by monthly direct debit so there can't be any problem with subscription needing renewed. Have sent an email to Warner's subscription department but won't hold my breath......annoying not to have the mag when you know it's out there!
  • It happens here in Northern ireland regularly.
  • I noticed the same - there is really no excuse for this when it is direct debit and frankly it might be time to put the gun to the heads of the powers that be at WN, threatening to cancel sub via direct debit forthwith and just buy it at the newsagents. Takes two to be difficult - worth a try
  • you do also have to consider the Bank holiday situation we are too I guess. But really, it it that time again already?
  • May's is due out on 13th April. April's came out on 9th March.
  • Always suggest you ring up, that way you can be certain that the message gets through, and a replacement copy sent, and check they have the correct address.
    I find every so often e-mails don't arrive, nor do they come back as undelivered.
    If you haven't got the replacement copy and it's happening repeatedly write to the Head of the Post Office in your area and ask him to investigate- it might work.