Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Ghost Comp - Entry form errrrrr

edited March 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Can anyone suggest how I can sort out a lapse of brain activity when I packed up my entry for the WM Railway Ghost competition? I forgot to enclose my entry form and found it sitting in the magazine grinning at me when I'd got home. There is no contact number and it says that it MUST be accompanied by the form. WHAT CAN I DO?
  • Send it in again, this time with the form?
  • If I do that, I'll have to send another cheque! I know its only £2 but... And to cancel the first one cost more than the cheque. I'll consider resending if I can't find another way out of it.
  • Give them a ring, Butterfly. I had a similar problem once with a WN competition. They kindly held up my entry until my second envelope arrived.
  • Thanks Howard, I'll do that. I still can't believe I did that. Derr where was my brain?
  • Er ... no contact number?
  • I thought I'd just try the magazine and go from there?
  • Have just discovered an email address at the front of the WM for Fiona Berry. I'm about to contact her now. Phew! I'll see what she says and let you know.
  • Just got an email back from Fiona Berry saying to send on the entry form and she'll marry the two up. Yippy!
  • Great that they have been so helpful, and so quickly.Glad you're problem is sorted.