Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Problem editing profile

edited February 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Is anyone else experienceing problems trying to edit their profile? I have been trying to take details off mine in case anyone else gets logged on in my name and I also wanted to update the information I have given about myself. I change all the details and then click the send button but it always gives an error page saying that that page can't be found. I have been trying to change it for sometime now and am getting a little frustrated.
  • Hi Sooz48, I change my profile every few months or so - not for any drastic reasons - just so that it's always new, fresh and different. (They say a change is as good as a holiday.) I only changed it again a few days ago and no, I didn't encounter any difficulties. One thing in your question puzzled me, though. You said that when you go to hit the send button, it fails. I've only ever had to push the Update/Save button. Is that what you meant? Perhaps a quick email to Webbo might see you back on track if you still encounter problems. Good luck!
  • Thanks Island Girl. Yes I did mean the update/save button. I will have to do as you suggest and email Webbo. I just wondered if anyone else was finding the same problem, before I did so,but it must be a problem unique to me. Aren't I lucky? :-) Thanks for the reply.