Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in January?

VivViv
edited January 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Have we started this thread yet? Not seen one. So here goes... I am glad to see that my 'tutor's tips' have appeared on page 35 of WM this month, albeit with 2 misprints including the town where I live! But I don't suppose anyone will notice except me.
  • Ignore me. I'm being stupid. Found the other thread as soon as I had posted here!
  • Never mind, Viv - blame it on the festive season!
  • I hate this thread every month. i seem to be the last to get my copy
  • Well, it won't be me - I think I've been banned!
  • So what are you apparently guilty of now TT?
  • Then it's a case of who gets their copy first, to tell the others who's in it.
  • Carol, hi, only paranoia!
  • I've diarised February's already, Dorothy!
  • If the honours list allocates an MBE to the annoying millionairess Carol Vorderman (what for?), then on that scale of achievement Jay should get a dukedom for reminding us every month that the latest WN/WM is about to arrive!!
  • Paranoi'a TessaTangent? I do not believe you have delusions, your grandeur is VERY eminent. Most, here, admire your dignity and majestic character.

As for Duke Jay, one might also consider him as Jester Jay. Spare a thought for friends distanced by geographical location, who are teased months before they actually get their own copies.
  • I hope I'll be there a bit before then, Dorothy!
  • MrD, don't worry, I'm always the cow's tail when it comes to WM arriving, too.  Mine doesn't get to me until about a week after Jay's 'Who's in...' thread.  I must be living in some parallel universe where I'm out of step with everyone else.  Actually, come to think of it, my life often seems like that!
  • Hey Nena, I bet sometimes people will whirl off this mortal coil and have contact with Dorothy before you get the current issue of WN at the same time as writers in the UK.