Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

A Happy, Peaceful and productive New Year to all.

edited December 2006 in - Reading

Comments

• Have a good one and may all your prayers wishes and desires be fulfilled in the coming Year.

Martin
  • And to you Martin, and all the Talkbackers- in whichever country you may be. A Happy, Peaceful and Successful New Year.
  • How come when someone says ditto i think of the pottery scene in Ghost
  • Maybe because, if you're a red-blooded male - and I'm assuming you are, that particular scene might not be too far from your mind at the best of times. My husband has kept telling me he wants Unchained Melody played at his funeral (ever since he saw that movie).
  • Happy New Year to all of you talkbackers. Ghost has always been my favourite film (never fail t cry), but a close second is Dirty Dancing (Patrick Swayze)These films are just so beautifully made I lose myself in them.
  • Don't ever watch 'Keeping Mum' then, Butterfly. That will be enough to put you off Patrick Swayze for life.  :)
  • Island Girl, Seen it, loved it, but for different reasons. I have to say Patrick looked a little scrawny!!
  • That film Keeping Mum was screen here on Sky last night. Brilliant I laughed like a headcase. What a film.
  • I agree Butterfly & MrD - very funny film.