Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

New Layout of Writing Magazine

edited November 2006 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Not sure if this is where feedback goes, but hey, I'll give it a shot. Overall I don't mind the changes to the Mag, although it has meant I have to be careful not to miss what I normally really enjoy, as it is not that clear anymore what each article is about, as it is all in small print. I also missed having the picture of the writing competition winner on the left hand side.

But I really don't like that some of the articles have a picture beneath them, it really makes them difficult to read as the picture gets in the way of some of the words. It is very hard on the eyes. I hope that they desist with this.

Miranda
  • There's another thread in this section about the new layout. The clock's mentioned there, too.
  • I think the editor realised that the images under the articles were a definite put-off, and I noticed the improvement in reading by not having them there in the Dec issue.
    I suppose like everytrhing the magazine owners believe they need to revamp every few years to keep it looking young and fresh.
    I'd like something that is a bit between the old style and the new style.
  • Wrirers - what are they?
  • I think we are- whatever that word is.